Pages

Thursday 6 July 2017

Science!!!


Science

The last two weeks rooms 9 and 10 joined forces for science, our experiment was about sound and pitch. We first discovered that there can be high pitch and low pitch in water that is in a glass cup. After that we were split into four groups across two classes and when we were split up two groups went to room 9 and another two groups went to room 10. There were two teachers that went to each class to help out the students who needed help and to give the students what they needed for there experiment. What I made for my science experiment was a phone cup but I used Mountain Dew cans to make mine, I used sellotape and wool string. When I finished I gave it to my friend(Tristan) so I could see if my phone actually worked and it pretty much did not work.
(sorry no picture)

No comments:

Post a Comment