Pages

Friday 16 February 2018

Who Am I



Hello my name is Leaaepeni and I am a year 7 student at Ruapotaka School. I was born in New Zealand but was raised in Tonga with my brother. One thing about me is that I’m kind of dynamic.


I have 3 brothers and 3 sisters and plus my parents we make a total of 9. My favourite hobbies are: playing, watching movies and helping my dad work. When I was young, When I turned five I went to school instantly.  I was in my first school  for about 4 years, then i moved to Ruapotaka School. I have been at Ruapotaka School for only 3 years and it’s about to become four.


When I go to college I want to study science so I can explode things. I also want to make projects that will be world honoured and things that will make people buy it. I want to also make fireworks that can explode and be so loud that people can get scared. Lucky last I’d like to make a Rocket Ship that would fly at least 4 metres.


Then when I’m finished college I’d like to participate in the army and become a soldier. I want to become a soldier because I want to travel to LA and then New York. Then I’d like to travel all over the country and stop crime like the other soldiers. I also want to be in the war sometime or when there is a war on.

No comments:

Post a Comment