Pages

Thursday 5 April 2018

Pancakes With Chocolate Syrup




Today we made pancakes with chocolate syrup. It was quite an easy dish to make but some parts we had to use hot heat. All we had to do was collect some dry ingredients known as Sun.Rising.Flour and White Sugar. We also had to add some milk and an egg. As soon as we had all the ingredients, then we had to mix it till  it became smooth enough to scoop up.

After all the mixing we had to on the oven and put the pan on the elements. Now we had to get some butter from the front and half it in to a bowl. Straight after that we had to butter the pan and then add the butter. The reason we had to add the butter was so that the pancake doesn't stick to the pan. When the butter was getting watery we had to add two scoops of the cream into the pan and we then had to wait. The teacher Mrs Tuipulotu said we had to flip it when 5 mins is up so, I flipped the pancake and it was perfect. Laki and I than waited until the last pancakes were ready, once it was ready Laki shared the pancakes equally and then we waited. Before we went to the teacher we had to make our pancakes stylish so I just put mine separately into the corners. I had to put some chocolate syrup on each pancake and then I was done.

When I finished I had to get ready to take a photo shoot. As soon as I was ready I had to go back to the teacher and take my photo. Before that I had to wash the dishes and sweep the floor. Lastly I had to wait for the second period and then start blogging. I can't wait for next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment