Pages

Friday 9 August 2019

Kayaking!

Today my class and I, had a great day at Vector Wero Whitewater Park. Same place where we did rafting, but this time we did kayaking.
The instructors gave us guidance about how and what to do while in the water on our kayaks. When they were done we had a chance to experience it for ourselves. We all got suited up and put on our life jackets and helmet then headed out on the water to catch up with our instructors.

During the time we got to get used to moving the paddle. I accidentally tipped the kayak and into the water I went... It was freezing until I arrived at shore and there it became warmer. I was then welcomed with my kayak. I hopped into my kayak and carried on. I had fun and hopefully my classmates had fun too. I do hope we can go back sometime in the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment