Pages

Friday 30 August 2019

Recording

Step 1
I used a pencil and a ruler to make a full sized working drawing of my case holder because I need to see the what I am making. It also helps with making the right measurements.

Step 2
I used a ruler, pencil and to copy the measurements from my drawing onto the piece of wood. I used the ruler and pencil to put the measurements in the right place. Then used the tri-square to make sure that the measuring is straight.

Step 3  I marked a square line (at 90 degrees) across and along the side using a tri-square and a pencil.

Step 4 I cut off the first piece of wood using the saw and a bench hook. 

Step 5

I then marked out the joints with a pencil and a tri-square.

Step 6
I then took the piece of wood to SIR to get my lines checked and then when he says it's alright, you can now saw it and then chisel the piece of wood out.

Step 7
I then glue the rest of wood back onto the joint and then leave it inside the vice until the glue hardens.

Step 8
Then we buffed it up a little and then pimped the sides to hide the piece of joints that were not together and make the joint stronger.






No comments:

Post a Comment